Do you have those annoying little bumps under your skin that are not exactly whiteheads, blackheads or a full on red aching pimple?ALSO, do u just want to wake up with glowy JLO skin? THEN SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND.
TAMARIND! -while its not the the standard of beauty of fruits (all fruits and vegetables are beautiful in their own way.) INNER beauty is where this little GEM really shines! Don’t judge a book by its cover!
- Peel tamarind- remove the “veins”
- Boil with 1/2 cup water (5-7 mins) until it turns light brown (DO NOT put RAW tamarind on your face. MUST BOIL) save the water after boiling to use as a toner ?let cool -remove seeds to create paste (do not use premade tamarind pastes plz)
- Apply the paste to your CLEAN face
- Leave on for Ten mins
- Wash off with lukewarm water
- Tone your face with the tamarind toner – do this 3 times a week
BOOM – best and smoothest looking skin ever! -I used to have the most textured, uneven skin on the planet. My forehead and sides of my nose had tiny little bumps EVERYWHERE- using this helped so much! Sorry there is no before and after – this is just something ive used ever since i was young so the textured bumpy skin is gone.
WHY THIS WORKS:
VITAMIN C – skin brightening and glow vitamin
ALPHA HYDROXY ACID – exfoliates skin and removes dirt and impurities and UNCLOGS PORES!
THIS is the KEY to getting rid of textured and bumpy skin
Helps lighten dark spots – again, vitamin c is life.
Instantly hydrates your skin and juices it with antioxidants
VITAMIN A (RETINOL )- Prevents aging and tightens the skin to make you look like you’ve had fillers